Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
Search Data Strategist, Botify (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Work with customers to execute against their SEO roadmap, presenting SEO concepts and explaining how to make necessary changes.
- Support customers in interpreting data and deriving insights, and advise on SEO concepts and solutions.
SEO Manager, Hearst Magazines (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $74,500 to $89,000 (annual)
- Own and execute the day-to-day SEO strategy for at least four major home and lifestyle brands (Country Living, House Beautiful, Elle Decor, and Veranda).
- Regularly dig into the data and conduct competitive analysis to find content gaps, ID where we are losing ground, and propose new experiments.
E-commerce Marketing Specialist, Luxottica (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $72,233 (annual)
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and third-party agencies; align monthly/quarterly on main website visibility.
- Oversee content calendar planning and marketing updates for various NA websites.
SEO Manager, Publicis Collective (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $70,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs, including natural search, content marketing, and conversion optimization.
- The SEO Manager, Content provides thought leadership on search strategies and optimization; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members.
SEO Editor, MailOnline (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Spot trends, identify traffic-driving opportunities and communicate those to the newsroom.
- Make recommendations on SEO best practices and optimize stories.
More SEO jobs
SEO Analyst, Smarsh (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $73,000 to $79,000 (annual)
- Regularly audit website and resolve any critical errors impacting SEO, user experience, and conversion rates
- Optimize webpages for search engine visibility following white-hat SEO best practices
Senior Search Analyst, Hach (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Optimize copy and landing pages to improve ranking, drive conversions and align with marketing campaigns.
- Test campaigns, analyze key metrics, and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance.
Senior SEO Specialist, Searchable (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 (annual)
- Creating Content, Building Pages & Delivering Audits.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis & SEO Audits.
SEO Analyst, Strategic America (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $61,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, execution and analysis.
- Evaluate SEO performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis in order to make recommendations and alterations in a timely manner.
More PPC jobs
Performance Marketing Manager, Jordan Digital (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Leading weekly client meetings and owning client relationships.
- Executing paid search and paid social strategy for our clients.
Paid Search Specialist, Centerfield (New York, NY / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 (annual)
- Paid Search Specialists help support Centerfield’s Media Buyers on pre & post campaign related tasks.
- You will be responsible for coordinating traffic, helping monitor the delivery of advertising campaigns, and support the department with campaign maintenance.
Paid Search Coordinator, Razorfish (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $49,500 to $68,500 (annual)
- Actively engages in understanding of paid search landscape and best practices through participation in internal training programs.
- Supports development of campaign components including keywords, copy, landing page selection, account structure etc.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
SEM Marketing Manager, CookUnity (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Build, scale and optimize paid search channels, including Google Ads, Bing, YouTube, and others.
- Work cross-functionally to create and manage search campaigns to meet business goals and objectives.
Digital Marketing Analyst, Wex (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $73,500 to $98,000 (annual)
- Quantify and optimize the ROI of marketing investments across channels, recommending optimal spend ranges for owned and paid media.
- Build and maintain mixed media models to support overall marketing efforts.
Assistant Manager of Digital Marketing, Revlon (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Manages the timely publishing of A+/ Below the fold content/Brand stores across all e-Retail (Amazon, Omni).
- Be in lockstep with your brand and sales counterparts to understand long term & short-term goals to translate into effective digital campaigns across retailers and channels.
Digital Marketing Strategist, Shake Shack (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $69,000 to $88,000 (annual)
- Manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns across digital platforms including but not limited to Paid Social, Search, App Stores, Video, Display, Programmatic, Affiliate, OTT/CTV, and other digital channels.
- Key day-to-day point of contact for digital agencies and partners that manage Shake Shack’s media execution, attribution, and location listings.
SEM Analyst, Horizon Media (Los Angeles / Remote)
- Salary: $58,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Bing, other search engines, and bid management platforms.
- Develop and employ successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management to hit target acquisition goals and efficiency metrics.
Are you looking to hire?
You can submit your job listing details here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.