Dive deep into advanced Google Ads, generative AI, Google Analytics 4, and more!
Lauren Donovan on June 19, 2023 at 11:23 am | Reading time: 2 minutes
With never-ending changes across the search marketing ecosystem, including:
- July 1st marks the long-anticipated forced switch to GA4
- Generative AI is taking the world by storm
- The future of SERPs and PPC is hanging in the balance
- The next major Google algorithm is just around the corner
… now is the perfect time to sharpen your skills and expand your professional horizons. Attend your choice of tactic-rich SMX Master Class — a live, expert-led, two-day deep dive into your search marketing specialty — online August 16-17.
These 100% live training experiences deliver actionable tactics you can implement immediately to drive measurable results – and intimate Q&A opportunities with industry legends that address your specific queries and curiosities. It’s all streamed directly to your computer for a fraction of the cost of in-person events (and a fraction of the time investment, too).
Check out the complete SMX Master Class lineup, featuring essential search marketing topics taught by some of the most iconic experts on the planet.
- These six-hour courses are split across two focused days of training and Q&A – equipping you with tactical insights, reliable next steps, and fresh inspiration without a major time investment.
- Digital access means you can tune in from anywhere – no plane ticket, hotel reservation, or travel headaches required.
- On-demand access is included in your Master Class pass, so you can watch and rewatch for deeper learning.
- Unlock a personalized certificate of completion and downloadable digital badge, perfect for posting on LinkedIn to showcase your knowledge of the latest in search.
Check out more of your peers’ favorite reasons to attend.
Registration is open – and now is the best time to buy (Early Bird rates expire July 15!). Secure your spot at one of these exclusive SMX Master Classes for just $249!
Psst… Think you have what it takes to be an “award-winning” search marketer? Enter the 2023 Search Engine Land Awards for your chance to boost team morale, attract new business, and stand apart from the competition!
New on Search Engine Land
About the author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in event marketing, content management, organic and paid social media, community and reputation management, and real-time journalism. She currently serves as Director of Marketing at Third Door Media — producer of the Search Marketing Expo and MarTech conference series and publishers of Search Engine Land and MarTech.